- 2 gleaned grapefruit, sectioned and cut into small bite size
- 2 local oranges, sectioned and cut into small bite size
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1 tbsp purple onion, chipped
- 1 tbsp lime juice using Iskashitaa's Calamondin Limes
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce (optional) or 1/4 Red Chili Flake instead of Tabasco
- 1 cloves garlic, minced fine
- 1 cup tomato juice (fresh if possible)
- 1./4 cup vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1 tbsp purple onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 & 1/2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup tomatillo, chopped
- use Iskashitaa Fresh Locally harvested ingredients whenever and wherever possible.
- Combine all ingredients and refigerate overnight in a non-corrosive container.
- Garnish at service with Fresh diced Avocado, Diced Red Onion, and a fresh sprig of Cilantro with whole Calamondins on the Table. Serves 8.
Learn more at www.Iskashitaa.org or call us at 520.440.0100